Friday, June 5, 2009


Today i wanna say Thank you,For your friendship thru the years,For offering your support selflessly,When i needed someone to dry my tears,Today i wanna say Thank you,For you have given me so much of your time,When my world crashed down around me,It was you who convinced me things would be fine.Today i wanna say Thank you,For being able to understand,I never had to say a word,You knew just when to lend a hand,Today i wanna say Thank you,Thanks for your hope and belief in me,I'll be your strength when your down,I'll always have faith in your dreams.Today i wanna say Thank you, For the person that you are,I know one day that voice you've got,Will turn you into a star!Today i wanna say Thank you,I don't think i say it enough,You realise whats really important,When the road you walk is rough.Today i wanna say Thank you...I love you like a sister and you need to know,Today i wanna say Thank you...Cause we don't always have tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment